Exclusive Features of
6904 Raspberry Plain Place, Springfield, VA 22153
OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 4/13 1-3PM and SUNDAY 4/14 1-4PM
• The Aspen Model on cul-de-sac with incredible curb-appeal in sought-after Winston Knolls subdivision of Lakewood Hills - Gorgeous 4 bedroom, 2 ½ bath Colonial on over 1/3 acre lot with approximately 2965 sq. ft. of finished space
• Gleaming hardwood flooring in foyer/DR/kitchen/hallway/powder room
• Pella front door opens to a grand foyer entrance with expanded Dining Entryway
• Eat-in Kitchen boasts SS appliances, updated cabinets, tile backsplash, glass door cabinets, under cabinet lighting, recessed lighting, extra side cabinetry, pantry and bay window
• Large, clean garage with insulated doors, epoxy-painted floor, and ample storage space for cabinetry/lawn equipment/bikes/etc.
• Convenient mudroom walks out to wonderful, screened porch overlooking private backyard setting backing to trees
• Convenient laundry room on main level with extra shelving and room for a freezer
• Amazing family room with a gas fireplace featuring stacked stone, built-in cabinetry and recessed lights
• Insulated fiberglass doors with blinds between-the-glass, lead from family room to outdoor patio and large treed backyard
• Crown molding in DR with chair rail
• Powder room and hall bath both have upgraded cabinetry/granite tops/tile/mirror/lights
• Huge master suite with front and side windows, updated bath with granite sink top, large walk-in shower, and his/hers separate walk-in closets
• Ceiling fans in all bedrooms
• Huge finished basement with recessed lighting, office/den, and plenty of storage space that could be used as workshop
• Replaced double pane, insulated vinyl windows
• New Driveway installed 2017
• Leafguard gutters
• Nest Thermostat
• Large lot at the end of cul-de-sac with “pie” shape resulting in large backyard
• Certainteed Landmark Lifetime Warranty Roof shingles - replaced in 2018
• Highly sought-after Orange Hunt Elementary (featuring the German immersion program), Irving Middle, and West Springfield High School pyramid
• Walk to Huntsman Lake Park
• ½ mile to Metro bus stop on corner of Rockefeller and Huntsman Blvd.
• 1.5 miles to Rolling Valley Park and Ride with the Slug Line, Fairfax Connector
• 1.1 miles to Huntsman Square shopping center including Giant Food, Starbucks, Subway, Baskin Robbins, Chopsticks Express, and much more!
• 1.6 miles to Rolling Valley Shopping Center where you will find Shoppers Food Warehouse, Anita’s, Coal Fire, IHOP, Staples, Ross, Petco and many others.
• 1.7 miles to Burke Town Plaza featuring Safeway, Glory Days Grill, Rafagino, CVS, Hallmark and many more stores & restaurants
• 1.9 miles to South Run Recreation Center