Welcome to 1303 Waynewood Blvd in the Wonderful Waynewood Neighborhood!
This 4-bedroom, 2.5 bath home has been completely updated from top to bottom. Be wowed not only by its ideal location, just steps to the elementary and middle schools, but also from the curb as you take in the newly painted exterior, new roof, and updated landscaping. Enjoy the perfect floor plan and flow enhancing your enjoyment of the idyllic Fort Hunt community lifestyle.
Find the interior relaxing and calming, as the entire interior has been professionally painted and features designer paint colors and beautiful new features and fixtures. Admire the recently refinished gleaming hardwood floors on the living room and bedroom levels and the beautiful gray luxury plank flooring on the main living level.
Remodeled kitchen highlights include:
• White shaker cabinetry
• Quartz countertops
• Bar stool seating
• New stainless-steel appliances
• New cabinet hardware and faucet
Additional main living level highlights include a bedroom/office/den with barn doors, a dining room with a lovely view through the large window into the rear yard and woods beyond, a beautifully updated full bath and a newly renovated family room. Convenient carport entry provides easy access to the main living level.
The living room level includes soaring vaulted ceilings, a beautiful fireplace with wood stove insert, and access to the fenced rear yard and patio area.
The bedroom level comprises 3 amply sized bedrooms and one and 1.5 large and updated bathrooms.
This residence features a full basement with easy access to tons of storage space, washer and dryer, and new A/C and furnace.
The rear yard is fenced and has 2 storage sheds and covered storage for firewood.
This Waynewood residence boasts an amazing location:
• Located close Mt. Vernon and on one of George Washington’s original farms
• Located just steps to Waynewood Elementary School and Carl Sandburg Middle School
• Located close to Mt Vernon Hospital and Sherwood Regional Public Library
• Located close to Hollin Hall with shops and restaurants
• Located close the George Washington Parkway and bike path which parallels the Potomac River
• Located steps to the 101 Fairfax Connector bus, to the Huntington Metro Station
• Located steps to the 11Y Express bus to Old Town and The District
• Best commute in Fairfax County with easy access to Old Town, Fort Belvoir, The Pentagon, The Beltway, and The District
Nothing to do but move in and enjoy all that Waynewood has to offer. Welcome Home!