Welcome to 1101 Croton Drive in the Wonderful Waynewood Neighborhood!
This 3-bedroom, 2.5 bath Salem Model residence has been updated from top to bottom. Be wowed not only by its ideal location but step inside and enjoy the perfect floor plan and flow enhancing your enjoyment of the idyllic Fort Hunt community lifestyle.
Find the interior relaxing and calming, featuring designer paint colors, and charming design features and fixtures. Admire the gleaming hardwood floors on the living room and bedroom levels and the beautiful, engineered hardwood in the kitchen and gray luxury plank flooring in the family room and lower level.
Remodeled kitchen highlights include:
• Custom Maple cabinetry
• Quartz countertops
• Bar stool seating
• Huge Island
• Designer lighting
• Stainless-steel appliances
Additional main living level highlights include an open concept flow including an office/den (could be easily converted to a 4th bedroom), a dining room, a beautifully updated full bath, and a newly updated family room. Convenient carport entry provides easy access to the main living level.
The living room level includes a beautiful wood-burning fireplace, and access to the fenced rear yard.
The bedroom level comprises 3 amply sized bedrooms and one and 1.5 large and updated bathrooms with radiant heated flooring.
This residence features a full basement with easy access to laundry and tons of storage space.
This Waynewood residence boasts an amazing location:
• Located close Mt. Vernon and on one of George Washington’s original farms
• Located close to the highly coveted Waynewood Elementary School and Carl Sandburg Middle School
• Located close to Mt Vernon Hospital and Sherwood Regional Public Library
• Located close to Hollin Hall with shops and restaurants
• Located close the George Washington Parkway and bike path which parallels the Potomac River
• Located close to the 101 Fairfax Connector bus, to the Huntington Metro Station
• Located close to the 11Y Express bus to Old Town and The District
• Best commute in Fairfax County with easy access to Old Town, Fort Belvoir, The Pentagon, The Beltway, and The District
Nothing to do but move in and enjoy all that Waynewood has to offer. Welcome Home!